Webanalytics Expert (F/H) - CDI
What's the role?
As a webanalytics expert you will support the Webanalytics Cohort Team in the following tasks:
1. Managing Google Analytics Setup (accesses, filters, new properties / views, channel grouping etc. depending on the needs of the projects).
2. Building of technical specifications (datalayer) for new functionalities / pages on the website respecting the elements and naming conventions already in place.
3. Migration from Google Analytics Universal to GA4.
4. Building custom reports in GA and / or Data Studio.
5. Building BQ extract specifications for global dashboards.
6. Tracking implementation using GTM.
7. Running ad hoc analysis to understand the user journey, identify potential improvements and support the ecommerce and UX teams in their decision making.
8. A/B testing conceptualisation and setup using Google Optimize.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
You will apply your strong expertise of webanalytics to feed the different stakeholders with clean data that can support them in their decision making and strategy definition. You enjoy playing with data and making a connection of the offline and online user experience. You follow the technology stack evolutions and are not afraid suggesting changes, new technologies and projects that will facilitate the data collection and communication process.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Participate in starting up a new Digital Marketing organization, with global impact. Working closely with our scrum teams, data scientists and data engineers, you will support data-oriented decision making throughout the organization. Run analysis using different tools and methodologies and provide outputs needed to solve business problems. Enjoy high freedom to act. Open excellent international and cross-functional career prospects in a dynamic environment
We are investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation[RH1] , we also care greatly about building a great place to work. For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a fun, fast-paced and leading-edge company whose priority is to transform digital marketing within Hilti. You will be building on your international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in ecommerce, web analytics and web marketing,
- Mastering web analytics and tagging solutions (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Content Square, personalization tools etc.)
- Passionate about behaviour analysis and data driven marketing
- Analytical skills to identify marketing performance factors and customer behaviour insights to propose recommendations in terms of a digital asset’s continuous improvement cycle
- Business and results oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Familiarity with activation tools (Google Ads, Search Ads, Facebook campaign manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud) is a plus
- Knowledge about data exploration tools (Big Query) and data visualization solutions (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI) is a plus
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume and a cover letter (English
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital