UX Researcher (F/H) - CDI
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Platforms team! We are redesigning the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our transformation journey. As a UX Researcher, you will work in a global, multicultural, collaborative, fun, and agile work environment. You will create visually appealing designs that allow users to successfully navigate Hilti digital solutions, while maintaining brand integrity.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
As a UX Researcher,
you will help the UX designers understand what our users want and what interactions are most successful. You will conduct user-studies and interact with the data scientists to analyze actual consumer behavior and form data-driven insights to address the needs of our
users and help validate hypotheses.
In this role, you will:
• Lead and recommend both short-and long-term research activities, contributing to the creation of a research plan
• Create and communicate research artifacts, findings, reports and recommendations
• Advocate for user research and help champion buy in from stakeholders and businesses
• Participate in planning of research topics and usability tests and contribute to the analysis and synthesis of research findings
• Participate in discussions and activities related to current research projects
• Contribute to effective documentation of research and testing including notes, photos, video and resulting analysis
• Research and advise on current and emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Human Computer Interactions, or related field required
- Minimum two years’ experience
- Experience in executing both qualitative and quantitative UX Research methodologies.
- Experience analyzing complicated data
- Experience working in an organization that requires flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly.
- High attention to detail; extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with UX tools such as InVision, Sketch, Abstract, etc.
- Demonstrated time-management skills, attention to detail, and ability to remain flexible through multiple revisions
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital