Solution Architect - CDI (F/H)
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Technology team! We are redesigning the digital future of Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey. As a Solution Architect, you will work in a global, multi-cultural, collaborative, fun and agile work environment. You are responsible for the architecture of our digital platforms (e.g., Hilti Cloud digital services, marketing data platform) and shape its future by taking strategic architecture decisions. You give guidance to business and IT leaders and ensure best-in-class implementation of the architecture consistent with overall principles and best practices.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 28,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
As a Solution Architect, you are part of a global team of architects, engineers, designers, and business representatives. Jointly, you design our digital platforms. You define architecture principles as well as apply architecture patterns and supervise their implementation. Your contribution will push our digitalization strategy in Marketing Automation and customer interactions to the next level. It is your job to find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long-term sustainability, agile delivery, and cost-effective end-to-end implementation. Your methodical thinking and ability to structure complex questions is required to regularly coach and guide other architects, subject matter experts, and external partners
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, required
- Minimum ten years’ experience with various technologies, system integration, and enterprise architecture
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills, hands-on software development experience preferred
- Masterful experience in architecture and implementation of micro-service based web applications
- Proven track record as software or solution architect preferably with digital platforms on modern public clouds such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Working experience with software design/enterprise architecture patterns (particularly cloud native applications, cloud integration patterns and microservices); good understanding of SAP backend, Salesforce Sales cloud and Salesforce Marketing cloud integration technologies and patterns is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, an agile mindset, and strong problem-solving skills