Senior Social Media Manager – Social Sales
What's the role?
You will be responsible for establishing Social Sales initiatives (e.g. live demos) to initiate meaningful conversations with our customer to generate qualified leads to our salesforce & website. You will be leading a team of social sales & content experts helping us expand Hilti’s sales experience in the digital world.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
You will be in charge of introducing social sales at Hilti and will have to see through everything needed to make it happen: Setting goals, analysing & understanding customer needs as well as prioritizing and overseeing the development of initiatives that are perfectly integrated into other physical and digital marketing & sales activities and platforms will be your day to day mission. Your team will support in making it happen, however you will be responsible for leading the way, removing roadblocks and ensuring the delivery of tangible & measurable business value. Your profound understanding of creating high performing initiatives that deliver success will be a crucial asset in taking our social media activities to the next level.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Take a hands-on role in shaping the digital personality of Hilti through Social Platforms within the new Global Digital Marketing organization in Paris. Define and design real time & customer-oriented experiences that excite our customers and lead to intensified relationships and sustainable value creation. Change the game by bringing marketing and sales together and inspiring people across departments to unleash the power of social.
What you need is:
- 6+ years professional social media marketing experience – social selling experience a must
- Ability to develop visionary, yet achievable strategies as well as determination to see the implementation through to the end – hands on mentality a must!
- A proactive, honest and self-reliant personality, critical thinking, pragmatic, and superb project management skills – preferably scrum certified
- Strong team player with excellent stakeholder management skills and a determination to build bridges between the physical and digital marketing & sales world
- Professional (preferably native) communication skills in verbal and written English for business interactions – additional languages are a plus