Senior Social Media Manager – Operations (H/F) – CDI
What's the role?
You will be responsible for making sure our initiatives on social platforms run smoothly and at the highest performance by providing teams across the globe with the best social media management tools, legacy system integrations as well as actionable recommendations based on continuous, extensive content performance testing – at scale.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
You will build and lead the ‘operations’ sub-team within Hilti’s global social platforms team. The operations team will scout, evaluate and – in close collaboration with global/regional/local counterparts – implement all global tools necessary for professional management of Hilti’s activities on social platforms across the globe. This includes integrating new tools into existing processes and software solutions. Apart from continuously optimizing these tools and their utilization, you and your team will be responsible for increasing the performance of marketing initiatives on social platforms by providing social media managers and content creators across the globe with tangible and successfully tested action recommendations in regards to (ad) formats, messages, media spend, targeting, placements, etc. Profound experience with social performance marketing and respective tools are crucial success factors.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Take a hands-on role in shaping the digital personality of Hilti through Social Platforms within the new Global Digital Marketing organization in Paris. Having the right tools and substantiated performance insights at our disposal is crucial for the successful execution of our digital marketing strategy. So if you have a proven track record in implementing and using state of the art social media management tools to enable performance marketing at scale and are looking for an international environment with a high freedom to act, you should join our journey. You will find excellent international and cross-functional career prospects in a dynamic environment.
What you need is:
- 6+ years professional social media marketing experience – social performance management experience a must
- Experience in sourcing, implementing and successfully operating social media management, automation, testing and analytics tools like falcon.io, Social Studio, VidIQ, stackla, zapier, etc. at global level. Determination to see it through to the end & hands on mentality a must!
- A proactive, honest and self-reliant personality, critical thinking, pragmatic, and superb project management skills – preferably scrum certified
- Strong team player with excellent stakeholder management skills and a determination to build bridges between the physical and digital marketing & sales world
- Professional (preferably native) communication skills in verbal and written English for business interactions – additional languages are a plus
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital