Senior Social Media Manager – Customer Success
What's the role?
You will be responsible for empowering customers to be successful in what they do, by solving their problems in real time through initiatives like AI-supported social customer service, proactive consultation and on-demand self-service content. You and your team will deliver fast & thorough solutions in the spirit of ‘customer first’!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 28,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
You will build and lead the ‘customer success’ sub-team within Hilti’s global social platforms team. The customer success team will develop and – in close collaboration with global/regional/local counterparts – test, improve and scale strategies & initiatives pointed at solving customer problems – if possible even before they arise! This involves creating an environment in which colleagues across the globe engage with customers in a fast, proactive and authentic way, ensuring fast response times and ultimate customer satisfaction as well as providing 24/7 on-demand solutions like chatbots & tutorials. You and your team will be responsible for developing scalable and measurable solutions for social platforms and their operators across the world. Profound experience with social customer service & crisis management are crucial success factors.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Take a hands-on role in shaping the digital personality of Hilti through Social Platforms within the new Global Digital Marketing organization in Paris. Providing world-class service to our customers is a crucial part of our company strategy. So if you have a passion for solving people’s problems at speed & scale and are looking for an international environment with a high freedom to act, you should join our journey. You will find excellent international and cross-functional career prospects in a dynamic environment.
What you need is:
- 6+ years professional social media marketing experience – social customer service experience a must
- Ability to develop visionary, yet achievable strategies as well as determination to see the implementation through to the end – hands on mentality a must!
- A proactive, honest and self-reliant personality, critical thinking, pragmatic, and superb project management skills – preferably scrum certified
- Strong team player with excellent stakeholder management skills and a determination to build bridges between the physical and digital marketing & sales world
- Professional (preferably native) communication skills in verbal and written English for business interactions – additional languages are a plus