Senior Backend Developer (H/F) – CDI
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Platforms team! We are redesigning the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey. As a Senior Backend Developer, you will work in a global, collaborative, fun, and agile work environment; you will be responsible for leading and managing internal and external back-end development team members.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, required
- Minimum eight years’ experience in software development in back end systems in web technologies
- Experience in:
- Developing micro-service based web applications
- API design and development
- Re-platforming, application rationalization, and target architecture and roadmap development
- Java, JEE, Spring and agile development; experience in Hybris, preferred
- Proficiency in asynchronous processing in handling state or data processing
- Good communications skills in English, an agile mindset, and excellent problem solving skills
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital