Scrum Master (H/F) – CDI
What's the role?
The Scrum Master will teach and coach teams to properly apply the Scrum framework, through demonstrating deep understanding of Scrum values, practices, and agile principles for the purpose of creating high performing teams. The successful candidate will be able to effectively lead multiple teams along their agile journey while maintaining focus on business objectives which deliver high customer value.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
• Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams across the organization
• Build team cohesion through collaboration and effective communication
• Along with the Product Owner, develop and maintain a product and software vision in alignment with business objectives.
• Communicate vision with clarity throughout the organization
• Influence completion of complex, initiatives including: creation of new products and technologies, customer applications, and product line extensions with emphasis on commitment follow-through within an established time-box
Utilize effective information radiators for clear, transparent communication to the organization
• Identify, coach, and develop team members, as needed
• Collaborate throughout the organization, with customers, and stakeholders to identify feedback opportunities for continuous team improvement
• Create a culture of learning and excellence; lead by example and communicating expectations of consistent adherence with the Hilti Code of Conduct Principles, HR Principles, and Hilti 2020 vision
• Implement Scrum practices, Agile methodologies, and technical excellence practices for product development
• Interact with global, cross-functional, and cross-company technical and business teams; collaborate with corporate and business group to quickly capitalize on opportunities
• Identify and lead opportunities to increase product quality and speed to customer value throughout the organization
• Maintain relevant metrics which aid in the guidance of the Scrum team towards efficient processes and outcomes
• Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
• Active participant in local Agile communities of practice
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Proficiency in English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with widely diverse personalities
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field and minimum six (6) years’ experience, OR High School diploma and minimum ten (10) years relevant experience, required
- Advanced Scrum certification (A-CSM, SASM, CSP), preferred
- 3 or more years as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrated skills include: project and resource prioritization, product and technology road mapping, project management, team member development and coaching, Agile software development, strong customer focus
- Driven towards continuous improvement, self-motivated, able to learn quickly, able to multi-task, able to meet assist teams to meet Sprint commitments, and has a fanatical work ethic
- Assertive – able to encourage and influence adherence to Agile/Scrum concepts and practices
- Demonstrated excellence of interpersonal skills with the ability to work with widely diverse personalities
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital