Salesforce IT Solution Architect (F/H) - CDI
What's the role?
Hilti is looking for a highly motivated and driven Salesforce IT Solution Architect to lead in architecting our Engagement Marketing initiative to shape the future of sales and marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to join the global team at one of our strategic IT locations: Paris, France and work closely with IT and business colleagues in our headquarter in Liechtenstein and our strategic IT locations in Switzerland, the United States, and Malaysia.
Engagement marketing is the next level of digital marketing that is data-driven at the core and systematically orchestrates a seamless digital-physical interplay.
Insights about Engagement Marketing:
• Engagement marketing is enabled by the technology provided by Salesforce.com Sales Cloud (CRM) and Marketing Cloud for connecting digital and physical customer seamlessly.
• This strategic project is strongly endorsed and driven by the senior management of the Hilti Group.
• We globally implement and rollout Marketing Cloud in 30+ countries around the world.
• We are supercharging our physical channels (more than 8000 users) with quality and data-driven leads.
• The global team is staffed by over 150 internal and external team members from all over the world.
• We have a multi-scrum setup of 13 teams running in full-agile mode covering topics such as product development, platform governance, and global rollouts.
This is a global and impactful mission that needs the best talent like you to shape the omnichannel digital marketing architecture we need for our future success. The greatest opportunity to learn about the Hilti business, B2B engagement marketing, and develop innovative solutions with our growing and diverse team. You will manage, shape, and govern Marketing Cloud architecture topics in our ever-evolving business landscape as we continue to build, rollout, and support Salesforce across the Hilti world. We place a high emphasis on building in-house Salesforce expertise and here we want you to contribute. Deep dive into challenging integration topics with entities like our Hilti Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA, and a host of other platforms/applications in our Hilti IT landscape. Join us and be ready for the challenge!
Who is Hilti?
Hilti stands for quality, innovation, and direct customer relationships resulting in about 250,000 individual customer contacts each day. Based in Schaan, Liechtenstein, the company has 30,000 employees around the world who contribute to making construction work simpler, faster and safer while inspiring customers every single day with technologically leading products,
systems, software, and services. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork. We are indeed A Great Place to Work.
What does the role involve?
As a Solution Architect, you will meet the challenges of a global multinational company using the latest technologies. Together with other architects, you define architecture principles, apply architecture patterns and drive their implementation. You are responsible to find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, agile delivery, and cost-effective end-to-end implementation. You will be working on Engagement Marketing
and focus on the following responsibilities:
• Key contributor, decision-maker, and subject matter expert in our Salesforce project for all architecture-related matters.
• Accountable for IT architecture standards adherence and best practice implementation.
• Accountable for all architecture-related risks within the solution area.
• Drive IT agility by identifying balanced solution architectures that satisfy both functional and non-functional business requirements today and that are frameworks for change that allow to adapt to future needs.
• Work with a hands-on approach (getting into the details) in developing the solution designs that enable the integration of our Salesforce Marketing Cloud with other applications.
• Explore uncharted grounds, innovate and architect
new solutions through pilots and/or proofs-of-concept.
• Evaluate the full-stack architecture of relevant applications and alternatives to ensure long-term sustainability, operational excellence, reliability, and alignment with our Global IT strategy.
• Implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques/technologies including responsive design, mobile-first approach, and cloud/on-premise solutions to ensure user-centricity.
• Standing member and key contributor of the Architecture Guild, as well as the Architecture Forum of Hilti.
• Responsible for the correct reflection of current and future state architecture in IT Architecture Governance Tools.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – experience different job functions and international career opportunities. Work with our high-performing and caring global team to develop yourself and find the right match for your ambition
to achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough system for reviewing everyone in the company, which feeds into a yearly career performance matching process. It’s how we find opportunities to develop our people with different responsibilities, cultures, and market challenges. It means we can broaden your skill
set, feed your ambition, and open doors to advance your career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people which believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative and more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in a related field; Ph.D. a plus
- Working experience with software design/ architecture designing, blueprinting, and implementing complex enterprise applications
- Experience with integration technologies (e.g. REST, SOAP), continuous integration/ deployment (e.g. Jira, Bamboo, GIT)
- Proven track record with implementing Salesforce (Marketing and/ or Sales Cloud); experience with integration to SAP ERP systems landscape is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodologies and open to changes in the organization
- A good command of English (spoken and written), communication, and convincing skills
- A strong drive to grow in your role as an architect
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume and a cover letter (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital