Quality Assurance Software Engineer - Manual (H/F) – CDI
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Platforms team! We are revolutionizing the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for enthusiastic scrum team tester to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey. As a scrum team tester you will be involved in the overall QA strategy, planning, and testing during implementation of new functionalities on the Digital Platform Team.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
The role of QA Manual Software Engineer in Test is responsible for developing and executing test strategy, test plans, write test cases and perform manual testing. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. This position will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts) while monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, required
- Experience with BDD test design and writing test cases with Gherkin syntax, required
- Experience with Atlassian development tools, i.e. Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback as well as plan and prioritize testing tasks
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
Join us and #TransformDigital