Outperformer - Global Management Development Program – Financial Track (H/F) - CDI
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate finance talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer finance is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international finance projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work: 12 months as an account manager in France 6 months intense training and learning in finance and accounting functions in France and in the Western Europe Hub (Spain, Belgium, Portugal) 6 months on an international project outside the Western Europe working in other mature or emerging markets. We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global and finance senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events: Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD. Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills. Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork. Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate in 2018, with a master’s degree in finance.
- You’ve spent at least two years, in a finance professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – at least fluent in English and in French – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
- As part of your interview process, we will take you on a ‘field ride’ to give you a feel for our business and the caliber of our people.
- Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to careers.hilti.com/outperformer-program
- Application deadline: Feb. 10th 2019. We will continuously review incoming applications. Interviews: December and January 2019
- Assessment Centre: 13th – 14th March 2019 - located in Madrid, Spain
- Please note - in order to be considered you need to submit your application in English.
“You have access to Hilti’s most senior leaders - to the executive board and to the top local leaders too. It really helps with developing your own career, as you can find out about all the different roles and paths they’ve taken.”