Marketing Automation Technical Architect (F/H) – CDI
What's the role?
A Marketing Automation Technical Architect owns an assigned (portfolio of) digital marketing technology solution(s), from early selection to implementation and maintenance. In a context where we constantly reshape the way we do marketing and sales, top-notch technology solutions are critical to maximize the potential of our multi-channel system.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
Support selection, configuration and integration of marketing technology solutions (e.g. planning and budgeting, e.g. project management and workflow tools, e.g. content management, …) to better market on multiple channels and automate tasks.
- Lead proof of concept efforts to quickly test and validate solutions to sustain marketing initiatives
- Ensure marketing technology always meets security and legal requirements
- Utilize business analysis and process modeling to establish effective processes around technology solutions (including, but not limited to, data processes and flows between different databases -including CRM system)
Propose and implement continuous technological enhancements:
- Identify new trends and capabilities, articulate business value and assess the technical feasibility of new applications
- Improve the performance and reliability of systems, website usability, and functionality
- Test features for release, manage impact analysis, execute training and drive adoption of new features
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Boost Hilti’s ability to serve individual customers in the best possible way, via articulated omni-channel/ digitally-enabled campaigns having top-notch technology solutions at the core. Participate in starting up a new Digital Marketing organization, enjoying high freedom to act and delivering global impact. Open, excellent international and cross-functional career prospects in a dynamic environment.
What you need is:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation technology
- Previous experience using marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly recommended)
- Strong data analysis skills, coupled with a fundamental understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Knowledge of process (re-)engineering
- A practical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks or projects
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital