Marketing Automation Solution Architect (F/H) - CDI
What's the role?
A Marketing Automation Solution Architect owns an assigned (portfolio of) digital marketing technology solution(s), from early selection to implementation and maintenance. In a context where we constantly reshape the way we do marketing and sales, top-notch technology solutions are critical to maximize the potential of our multi-channel system.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
Support selection, configuration and integration of marketing technology solutions to enable omni-channel digital-physical marketing at Hilti:
- Lead proof of concept efforts to quickly test and validate solutions to sustain marketing initiatives
- Ensure marketing technology always meets security and legal requirements
- Utilize business analysis and process modeling to establish effective processes around technology solutions (including, but not limited to, data processes and flows between different databases -including CRM system)
Propose and implement continuous technological enhancements:
- Identify new trends and capabilities, articulate business value and assess technical feasibility of new applications
- Improve the performance and reliability of systems, website usability and functionality
- Test features for release, manage impact analysis, execute training and drive adoption of new features
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Boost Hilti’s ability to serve individual customers in the best possible way, via articulated omni-channel/ digitally-enabled campaigns having top-notch technology solutions at the core. Participate in starting up a new Digital Marketing organization, enjoying high freedom to act and delivering global impact. Open, excellent international and cross-functional career prospects in a dynamic environment.
What you need is:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing automation technology
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) on medium/ large-scale international projects is required
- o Deep understanding of SFMC architecture, abilities and limitations: certifications “Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified Consultant” and “Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified Developer” are desirable
- o Deep understanding (not necessarily practical experience) of use cases for programming languages in SFMC
- o Working knowledge of SFMC programming solutions: AMPScript, SSJS (and AMPScript vs SSJS), API methods, security best practices
- o Strong knowledge of SFMC security and email marketing best practices
- o Understanding of and practical experience with integration solutions for SFMC
- Ability to understand complex requirements, define & defend solution design and either directly implement or pass to technical architect
- Review solution design of other technical/solution architects to assure consistent implementation approach
- Assure that more general optimization/platform development topics are not overlooked
- Ability to structure and implement / improve / manage QA and testing processes
- Strong data analysis skills, coupled with some understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Knowledge of process (re-)engineering
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks or projects
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital