IT Project Manager, Digital Marketing (H/F) – CDI
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Marketing team! We are redesigning the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey.
As an IT Project Manager, you will work in a global, multicultural, collaborative, fun, and agile work environment.
You will be responsible to manage multiple, complex projects while maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external colleagues and partners.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 29,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
As an IT project Manager within the Digital Marketing Team, you are responsible for different projects from planning phase to go-live and need to make sure that milestones are held. You create project organizational structure and team composition and you facilitate ommunication between project team members on deliverables. You will also determine project scope and deliverable and set project expectations.
You collaborate throughout the organization, with customers, and stakeholders to identify feedback opportunities for continuous product- and team improvement.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale!
For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or another related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work and project management experience with different methods waterfall, agile etc.
- Experience implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2B sales environment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work.
- Superior organizational skills—must be able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively, collaboratively and proactively work as part of a cross-functional team, deeply understanding various collaborators’ roles and responsibilities
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Proficiency in English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with widely diverse personalities
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital