Global social and paid media (F/H) - Internship
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Strategic Marketing team! We are redesigning the future of digital at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey.
As a Global Social & Paid Media Intern, you will work in a multicultural, collaborative, fun, and agile work environment. In this global role you will get a first-hand experience on paid and social media tactics and activities and will helps us to expand our campaigns to 40+ markets.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
In this role you will work on various global social and paid media activities. Your role will involve working with digital and social media specialists and collaborating with global web analytics team's, media agencies and social media specialists in local markets.
You will be responsible for helping us scale our advertising our strategy globally by ensuring the set-up of infrastructure & advertising accounts (LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook) for all markets across the globe.
You will also work on our knowledge management, documenting and updating information about our campaigns, set-up and status of the ad accounts readiness, pixels & tags readiness and ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of the latest developments. You will also be participating in developing scalable and measurable initiatives for all Hilti’s social platforms across the world; oversees the implementation of plans, content initiatives, guidelines and policies to increase social media engagement and conversions aligned with business goals.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale!
For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economy, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Excellent communication skills, in formal or informal contexts and ability to influence others
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite namely Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Social Media savviness and interest to develop into communication, marketing or social media role
- Commitment to maintaining a collaborative, supportive and results-oriented working environment
- Experience working with Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Basic Knowledge of SharePoint and Confluence
- Experience working in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Fluency in English - Professional (preferably native) communication skills in verbal and written English for business interactions – additional languages are a plus
- Organized and structured person able to manage activities and people
- Confident and professional with all levels of the team
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital