Global management Development program - Finance Track (M/F)
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
12 months as an account manager in France
6 months intense training and learning in finance and accounting functions in France and in the Western Europe Hub (Spain, Belgium, Portugal)
6 months on an international project outside the Western Europe working in other mature or emerging markets.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract.
You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate in 2021, with a master’s degree. Your degree is likely to be in finance, but we will consider subjects like business maangement, economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – at least fluent in English and in French – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
- As part of your interview process, we will take you on a ‘field ride’ to give you a feel for our business and the caliber of our people.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to careers.hilti.com/outperformer-program
Application deadline: Feb. 10 2022. We will continuously review incoming applications.
Interviews: December and January 2022
Assessment Centre: March 2022 - located in Boulogne Billancourt – France
“You have access to Hilti’s most senior leaders - to the executive board and to the top local leaders too. It really helps with developing your own career, as you can find out about all the different roles and paths they’ve taken.”