Digital Performance Insights Manager (F/H) - CDI
What's the role?
We are looking for a Digital Performance Insights Manager to globally own, manage and implement Business Intelligence solutions and support data driven decisions across the company. If you are an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in Paris!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
As an Insight Manager, you will support developing a systematic performance measurement framework to enable data-driven decision making, and increase the impact of global digital marketing initiates across our organization. You will be the data-driven business partner and analytical problem solver,
responsible of translating data and numbers into actionable insights in an engaging and persuasive manner to relevant stakeholders. Central to this role, will be to leverage and transform data to create, modify, and assemble meaningful KPIs and BI products, dashboards, to satisfy evolving business needs, contributing to our overall company strategy.
Finally, together with data modelling and translation into compelling storytelling dashboards, you will be responsible to support the data-driven culture amongst end users by providing training and documentation on such business intelligence products.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Boost Hilti’s ability to leverage digital marketing in the best possible way, via articulated omni-channel/ digitally-enabled campaigns and top-notch
digital platforms. Establish and drive your team to excellent results. Participate in starting up a new Digital Marketing organization, enjoying high freedom to act and delivering global impact. Open, excellent international and cross-functional career prospects in a dynamic environment.
What you need is:
- 3+ years experience in a BI/performance or business analysis role
- Exceptional analytical skills, to provide insights and to develop impactful recommendations, ability to see the big picture
- Strong understanding of B2B business environment, needs and conditions and proven knowledge of digital marketing
- Secure knowledge on visualization platforms
- that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics via dashboards. (e.g. Power BI preferred, Tableau,SAC)
- Proven experience in assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Strong data engineering competences to build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, specially Redshift
- Experience with Google Cloud services: specially Google Analytics via Google Big Query
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written) to translate articulated business needs into crisp technical requirements maintained over time
- Experience working in scrum & agile frameworks, including working tools (e.g. Jira)
- Team player, organized, proactive
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital