Digital Performance Insights Manager
What's the role?
We are looking for a Digital Performance Insights Manager to globally own, manage and implement Business Intelligence solutions and support data driven decisions across the company. If you are an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in Paris!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 28,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
You will support the implementation of a global data driven decision framework for engagement marketing across our organization and markets. You are responsible for providing direct analytical support to business stakeholders and leaders to prioritize, execute, analyze and optimize marketing initiatives. Central to this role will be providing recommendations to improve performance of digital marketing channels, as well as optimizing existing marketing platforms and campaigns.
Part of the role will be to leverage data to create, modify, and assemble meaningful KPIs and BI dashboards to satisfy evolving data requirements, with a focus on measuring the engagement marketing impact. You will drive the development of Business Intelligence tools (such as PowerBI and Tableau) and conduct training for the organization. You will provide subject matter expertise on best practices and standards for developing performance and Business Intelligence framework and solutions.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Participate in starting up a new Digital Marketing organization, enjoying high freedom to act and delivering global impact. You will open excellent international and cross-functional career prospects in a dynamic environment.
What you need is:
- 3+ years experience in a BI/performance or business analysis role
- Exceptional analytical skills, to provide insights and to develop impactful recommendations
- Strong understanding of actionable KPIs and business intelligence methodologies
- Strong understanding of B2B business environment, needs and conditions and proven knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong knowhow of query languages (SQL), Python as well as statistical analysis and their application in R or SPSS
- Secure knowledge of at least one BI/Reporting platform (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QlikView or similar tools)
- Strong consulting and communication skills with the ability to see the big picture