Digital Analytics Manager
What's the role?
The Digital Analytics Manager will globally own, manage and implement web analytics solutions across the company. If you are an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in Paris!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 28,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
Your work starts with designing and managing digital analytics roadmaps in partnership with relevant internal business stakeholders to support the Performance Intelligence & Advanced Analytics needs. You will define and implement tracking methodologies, campaign tagging and data collection standards across customer engagement marketing touchpoints. This requires owning and managing the end-to-end implementation of current analytics solutions (Google Marketing, Tag Manager and Cloud Platform) to track data, measure results, and provide actionable insights.
Central to this role will be ensuring reliability of technical implementations and data flow of tracking, testing and targeting technology stacks. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand objectives and goals to design and implement a tagging as well as a testing framework. As a result, you will provide subject matter expertise on best practices and standards for developing digital analytics and conduct training for the organization.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
Participate in starting up a new Digital Marketing organization, enjoying high freedom to act and delivering global impact. You will open excellent international and cross-functional career prospects in a dynamic environment.
What you need is:
- 5+ years experience in implementation and managing Digital Analytics tools with strong understanding of emerging technologies
- Experience in implementing performance measurement methodologies, technical architectures and processes
- Hands-on experience in Google Marketing and Cloud Platform (Focus Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query, Optimize and Attribution)
- Know how in any other web analytics solution would be beneficial
- Strong problem solving & consulting skills, managing projects, working with/in cross-functional teams and communication skills
- Familiarity with digital optimization, A/B and multivariate test implementation, analysis and business reviews is a plus