Customer Experience Manager (CEM)
What's the role?
As CEM you directly support Hilti’s business strategy of Customer Engagement. You are the prime mover for the continuous improvement of the ‘Hilti Customer Experience’. This covers the entirety of the interactions a customer has with any Hilti channels, products, software & services, both in the digital & real world, worldwide & across all functions. The Customer Experience Team mission is to create best value through deep customer centricity across the organization.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 28,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
You will focus on the key personas representing the variety of our Construction customers individuals & job functions (e.g. procurement, job site foreman / supervisor, C-level management, etc.), to best understand their needs & pain points in key journeys. It is your role to design best-in-class journeys optimizing the customer experience with best orchestrated touch-points across digital & physical, and finally drive the required change across the entire organization to deliver the best possible customer experience.
You will leverage cross-functional agile teams involving relevant stakeholders from any required local/regional/global teams to support the communication & delivery of work aligned to the organization’s strategy, objectives and values. The Customer Experience team is part of the Corporate Strategic Marketing team.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
The Hilti business model has all ingredients to offer the best Customer Experience, combining state-of-the-art digital solutions & impactful physical presence capabilities. We are building the ultimate direct sales & marketing collaborative organization in the industry! Join us to boost customer centricity & and create distinctive customer experiences. Build your open, world-class, international and cross-functional career path in a dynamic environment.
What you need is:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent, and 5+ years’ professional experience with customer relationships, ideally in a B2B/Industrial context
- Good knowledge of business processes, customer experience measurements & ideally market research technique
- Curiosity combining strong digital affinity & analytical skills to review & understand customer needs & interactions
- Entrepreneurship, creativity & design thinking to ideate new customer experience, inspired by best benchmarks
- Excellent leadership & communications skills, equally effective in formal & informal settings up to C-level. Fluent in English, additional language is of advantage.
- High willingness to international travel (~30%)