Cohort Lead - Technical Architect (F/H) - CDI
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Digital Platforms team! We are redesigning the digital future of Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey. As a Cohort Lead Technical Architect, you will work in a global, multi-cultural, collaborative, fun and agile work environment. You will be responsible for leading a team through the design and delivery of our customer facing platforms.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
As a Cohort Lead Tech Architect, you provide guidance to the architects, establish technical strategies to ensure cross-platform architectural components properly “fit” within the enterprise and maximum benefit can be gained for the customer; specify integration of existing and new components to meet business needs. You create solution designs to be fleshed out and implemented by development teams - this may include proof of concept activities, cost/benefit documentation, staff training, configuration recommendations, contract and service level requirements. You interact with business unit management, applications systems management, technology management, vendors and industry experts to collect requirements, understand options, and determine solutions. You lead security compliance implementation, ensuring the designed solutions passes the IT Security Assessment, Security Pen Testing, and IT Risk Assessment. You also participate in design, hands on coding, and implementation of our continuous deployment environment.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, required - Masters preferred
- Excellent leadership skills, an agile mindset, and the ability to influence and motivate team members.
- Minimum eight years’ experience with various technologies, system integration, and enterprise architecture
- Ability to establish goals, draft direction, set clear expectations, prioritize activities and follow through to completion
- Masterful experience in architecture and implementation of micro-service based web applications.
- Strong problem solving skills and grasp of web technologies and architectural principles necessary for designing scalable, extensible and maintainable web applications and services.
- Expert knowledge in:
- Implementation of cloud based solutions and hosting in the cloud like AWS
- API design and development using API gateway
- Re-platforming, application rationalization, and target architecture and roadmap development
- Excellent communication skills in English, ability to communicate effectively and professionally to upper management and the rest of the stakeholders.
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital