Agile Coach (H/F) – CDI
What's the role?
The Agile coach is responsible for establishing and nurturing Agile practices rooted in Agile values and principles throughout the Hilti Digital Marketing & Services (HDMS) organization. The Agile coach will work across multiple teams within the digital platforms/ HDMS organization for the purpose of increasing organizational effectiveness and responsiveness. This role will introduce and utilize disciplined and emergent practices, overcome organizational impediments through influencing change for improvement. Through ongoing training and workshops, the Agile coach will ensure the organization has the skills and mentality of a digitally focused agile organization. The Agile coach will provide coaching and mentoring to Scrum Masters and other peer agile coaches, ensuring servant leadership is both embodied and consistently demonstrated across the organizations as ambassadors of agility. This role will also be responsible for establishing communities across the organization to further support learning, sharing and adoption of an agile mindset.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
• Train and Coach Agile teams on Agile values, principles, practices, and techniques
• Provide coaching for others within the cohort (scrum masters, other peer agile coaches)
• Ensure the organization understands the purposes of various agile practices
• Identify and coach internal Agile champions
• Ensure meaningful metrics are being radiated and transparent while monitoring them for indications of potential problems
• Assist teams within the organization to implement solutions which address and resolve impediments
• Influence resolution of organizational impediments that prevent Agile teams from completing sprint commitments
• Provide guidance on creating Agile artifacts
• Assess the learning needs of the organization
• Partner with organization leadership to understand business needs, problems, and goals for identification of continuous improvement opportunities
• Develop content and conduct classes, workshops and training sessions with newly formed & existing agile teams, helping the teams in their own agile transformations
• Facilitate ongoing workshops for continued focus on improvement opportunities
• Coach and mentor Scrum teams to become high-performing
• Influence a culture of continuous improvement
• Active in prominent industry conferences and continued learning from Agile thought leaders
• Additional duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
What you need is:
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent professional experience, required
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience in Project Delivery roles (using Agile and Traditional methods), required
- Minimum three (3) + years Agile coaching experience with teams that are new to Agile practices
- Minimum five (5) + years delivering Agile projects utilizing a variety of methods including Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices, required
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills, required
- Pragmatic, hands-on approach in coaching the organization with the ability to adapt based on the readiness of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, required
- Proficiency with multiple Agile Lifecycle Management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally, Version1)
- Background as a Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Developer, Tester, Business Analyst, scrum master
- Deep experience developing training materials and conducting training, required
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital